I do miss the more traditional vampires, and the opportunities they gave for sexy bites mid-coitus. Steph’s vampires just aren’t the same. Here’s what happens when a Twi-vamp bites.
Bites inflicted on vampires
- the venom stings
- the bite scars
Everyone knows this, of course, because we are all obsessed with Jasper 😉
Bites inflicted on humans
- if death doesn’t occur, the venom will begin the change (into a vampire O.o)
- the venom inflicts pain to the point of incapacitation
- it is possible to suck the venom out of the wound – in this case, the bite will scar
Bites inflicted on wolves
- the venom kills – wolves do not change into vampires
- the time it takes for a wolf to die from a vampire bite is not stated (as far as I know, feel free to correct my assuming ass if I’m wrong), but logic dictates it could be as long as the time it takes for a human to change. It could be shorter, however, if you take into account the wolves different metabolism.
Bites inflicted on animals
- it is never explored in canon what might happen to an animal bitten, but not killed, by a vampire
- perhaps the effects would be similar to that of a bite inflicted on a wolf. After all, we’ve not heard of any animal vampires